Niagara Falls is a stunning place to show your mom how much you love her.
Journey to Niagara and give her the gift of your appreciation and love.
Top 10 things to do in Niagara Falls for Mother’s Day
1. Go for a Stroll at the Centennial Lilac Gardens
The Lilac Gardens are in bloom only for the last two weeks of May. Visit the Niagara Falls Floral clock and walk behind to visit over 10 acres of 1,200 beautiful plants of different varieties. https://www.niagaraparks.com/visit/nature-garden/floral-clock/ This is the most beautiful season for touring the flowers in Niagara. Purchase flowers for your mom from a variety of Niagara Florists.
2. Take your mom to Shaw Festival Theatre
Remind your mom of the times you two read Narnia together as a child and take her to “The Magician’s Nephew” playing at Shaw Festival Theatre Saturday the 12th. Other options for more rollicking fun include The Grand Hotel, Of Marriage and Men, and Stage Kiss. www.shawfest.com
3. Buy her a hat at Beauchapeau
4. Celebrate with High Tea
Make your mom feel like royalty by taking her to High Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel. The candle light, organic teas and local wines, exquisite Victorian dining room, and English delicacies will be sure to delight. http://www.vintage-hotels.com/princeofwales/afternoon_tea.php
Another beautiful and less costly option is to have Mother’s Day afternoon tea at the historic McFarland house https://www.niagaraparks.com/events/event/mothers-day-afternoon-tea/
5. Treat her to chocolate
6. Try a Vino and Cocoa Pairing
Treat your mom to a chocolate and wine pairing at Peller Estates.
7. Treat your mom to a Yoga, Hike and Wine and Cheese
What more perfect way to celebrate your mom than by signing her up for a Retreat with yoga and wine this Mother’s Day.
Join Cave Cellar Springs at their retreat cottage for a hike and yoga led by PURE natural health and wellness in scenic Lincoln, Ontario. https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mothers-day-nature-retreat-yoga-brunch-hike-wine-cheese-tickets-43932462177
Alternatively, head to Niagara-on-the-lake to Between the Lines Winery for Mother’s Day Yoga and Brunch with Fine Feather Yoga. https://betweenthelineswinery.com/products/mothers-day-yoga-brunch
8. Shop, Sip, and Savor at Niagara’s Handmade Market
An event featuring 140 artisans, wine, food trucks, live music and art. Need we say more? http://handmademarket.ca/
9. Treat your mom to Brunch or a day at the Spa
There are a number of beautiful places you can treat your mom to Mother’s Day Brunch in Niagara. Here are a just few:
- Ravine Estate Vineyards (1366 York Rd, St. Davids, Niagara-on-the-Lake) https://ravinevineyard.com/farm-dining#!restaurant
- Peller Estates Winery (290 John St E, Niagara-on-the-Lake) https://www.peller.com/
- Pier 61 (61 Lakeport Rd, St. Catharines) http://www.pier61.ca/site/mothersday
- Peninsula Ridge (5600 King St, Beamsville) http://peninsularidge.com/
- Bogey’s Grillhouse at Casablanca Winery Inn (4 Windward Dr, Grimsby) http://casablancawineryinn.com/mothersday/
- Good Earth Food and Wine (4556 Lincoln Ave, Beamsville) https://goodearthfoodandwine.com/
- Syndicate Restaurant (Niagara Falls and Grimsby) https://www.syndicaterestaurant.ca/
- Casa Mia Ristorante (3518 Portage Rd, Niagara Falls) http://www.casamiaristorante.com/
- Liv Restaurant (253 Taylor Road SS4, Niagara-on-the-Lake) http://www.whiteoaksresort.com/niagara-on-the-lake-dining.html
- Marriott on the Falls Mothers Day Brunch (6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls) https://www.marriottonthefalls.com/celebrate-mothers-day-niagara-falls
Choices of Spa include:
- Christienne Fallsview Spa (5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls) https://christiennefallsviewspa.com/
- Prince of Wales Secret Garden Spa (6 Picton St, Niagara-on-the-Lake) http://www.vintage-hotels.com/spas/princeofwales/
- 100 Fountain Spa at Pillar and Post (48 John St W, Niagara-on-the-Lake) http://www.vintage-hotels.com/spas/pillarandpost/
- White Oaks Resort and Spa (253 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake) http://www.whiteoaksresort.com/niagara-spa.html
- Five Lakes Spa Aveda at DoubleTree Fallsview (6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls) http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ontario/doubletree-fallsview-resort-and-spa-by-hilton-niagara-falls-IAGDTDT/spa/index.html
- Oban Inn Spa (160 Front St, Niagara-on-the-Lake) http://www.wayspa.com/en/theobaninn
10. Join the CLEO Mother’s Day Walk (May 6)
Walk side by side with your mother in support of the Breast Cancer Society of Canada’s 15th annual Mother’s Day Walk at the Pen Centre in St. Catharines. “Take a short walk to end breast cancer in the long run”. https://www.thepencentre.com/events/thepencentre-cleo-mother-s-day-walk
Check out our latest Deals to get the best hotel package for you and your family on your journey to Niagara.