Visit Niagara for Easter for fun and adventure for the entire family
Top 10 things to do in Niagara Falls for Easter
Niagara Falls is gorgeous in Spring. Easter is beautifully celebrated across the region with festive flowers and dining for the whole family. This is a top 10 list of things to do for Easter in Niagara.
1. Go on an Easter Egg Hunt
Niagara offers a variety of Easter Egg Hunt's to Enjoy:
- Friday March 30th, 11am, Firemen's Hall Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, 8am Easter ART Hunt, by BLX in Welland
- Saturday March 31st, 9am music begins. Beamsville Lion's Club Annual Easter Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, 9:30am St. Catharine's Jaycees Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, 10am - 3pm City of Port Colborne Easter Eggstravaganza
- Saturday March 31st, 10am Niagara-on-the-Lake Annual Bunny Trail and Kinsmen Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, Egghunt starts 11 am sharp! Pelham's Annual Eggstravaganza
- Saturday March 31st, 10am - 3pm. Niagara College Easter Brunch / Egg Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, 10am, Welland Volunteer Fireco. Team #1 Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday March 31st, 10am, Thorold Easter Egg Hunt, Battle of Beaverdams Park
2. Go for a cruise on the Niagara Falls Hornblower
The Hornblower opens up March 28th just in time for Easter Celebrations.
No better way to see the majesty of Niagara Falls from up close!
3. Go for Easter Brunch
Niagara is one of the most beautiful locations to enjoy Easter Brunch
There are a number of options for places to take the family, here are a few of the best of them:
- Pillar and Post: The Cannery
- Queen's Landing: Tiara Restaurant
- Oban Inn
- Peller Estate's Winery
- Zest Kitchen
- Port Colborne Country Club Easter Brunch and Good Friday Fish Fry
4. Visit Heartland Forest
Fun-filled activities for the entire family: campfire and roasted marshmallows, balloon art, easter coloring, kids crafts, train rides, face painting, and a scavenger hunt. https://www.heartlandforest.org/event/
5. Visit Warner Ranch and Pumpkin Farms
This family favorite destination offers an Easter Egg Hunt, Egg decorating, pony rides, tours of the farm, Belgian horse drawn hay rides, inflatable bouncers, and more all Easter weekend long. http://www.warnerranchandpumpkinfarm.com/easter/
6. Visit the Butterflies and the Flowers
Celebrate the flowers and life of Spring by taking a stroll through Queen Victoria Park and visiting the Niagara Falls botanical gardens and the nearby the butterfly conservatory for its current exhibit on Wild Ontario.
7. Go on a White Water Walk
For a rush of adventure this Easter go for a walk along the Niagara Rivers Rapids. Walk along the coursing rush of 6 Class White Water for an up close look at the raging power of Niagara Falls. Learn all about the Niagara gorge and its flora and fauna on this breathtaking walk. https://www.niagaraparks.com/visit/attractions/white-water-walk/
8. Visit the Skylon Tower
The Skylon Tower is going to be lit up Yellow in celebration of Easter on April 1st. It is a good time to visit and climb the Skylon Tower which offers fantastic views over the waterfalls.
9. Enjoy Fudge and Chocolate
Niagara enjoys a number of local chocolate and fudge shops in downtown Niagara on the Lake and surrounding area. Also, the Outlet Collection Niagara offers great shopping and chocolates and will be open over Easter weekend.
- Sweet Thoughts Local Chocolates
- Marshville Chocolates
10. Spend the day at a Waterpark
Enjoy a relaxing day where the kids can refresh and let off some steam, and mom and dad can too at the Fallsview Waterpark https://www.fallsviewwaterpark.com/, North America's largest indoor waterpark and resort. Location: 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
Check out our latest Deals to get the best hotel package for you and your family