Celebrate Victoria Day Weekend in Niagara!
Here are 10 amazing ways to spend Victoria Day in Niagara this year:
1. Take your family and friends to see the fireworks over the Falls
On May 22nd this year fireworks will be purple every hour for 15 minutes for Victoria Day.
For the Schedule of fireworks look here: https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/fireworks/
2. Go to Fort George for Officer's Day
3. Party in the Vineyard!
4. Visit the Niagara Folk Arts Festival
Canada's oldest continually running-heritage festival. Purchase tickets for the Underground Railroad Experience.
5. Come experience the Virgil Stampede!
Join us for the 52nd Annual Virgil Stampede. Rides and midway open all weekend. Miniature horse show. Demolition Derby. Fireworks. Vendors and more!
6. Enjoy Fireworks at Heartland Forest
Come to Heartland Forest for a night of fireworks and fun! $15 / car load, refreshments available.
7. Visit Safari Niagara
Visit Safari Niagara for its 16th birthday on May 19th!
8. Sip & Sizzle in Niagara-on-the-Lake's Wineries
Sip & Sizzle away in the Month of May: Every weekend in May enjoy BBQs and fine wine.
9. Join the Victoria Day Free Family Celebrations in Welland
Mini-putt, inflatable pirate ships, magic shows and more! All at the Welland Victoria Day Celebrations
10. Explore the Bruce Trail and Hike Niagara end to end!
Join the Niagara Bruce Trail Club on this amazing hike Victoria Day Weekend.
Cover this historic 80KM section of the Bruce Trail over three days enjoying panoramic views of vineyards, orchards and Lake Ontario. Rocky sections, heavily wooded areas and remnants of historic settlements - the Niagara section has it all. Registration is $40 for the entire weekend ($35 for 2, $20 for 1 day). Fee includes bus, checkpoints, light lunch on final day and badge. Contact event co-ordinator: Trudy Senesi, firstname.lastname@example.org